Monday, March 31, 2008

Kids are funny

So we were driving to the Jazz game on Friday night and there was a commercial that came on the radio...maybe you've heard it. There is a father and daughter talking about being basketball bffs (best friends forever if you don't know). The commercial ends and Hunter pipes up from the back of the Yukon:

"Dad".
"Yeah pal?"
"Um, when baseball starts can we be baseball b-f-fs?"

Of course my answer was yes! What a funny kid! It just proves that kids are always listening when you least expect it.

Oh, and here we are at the Jazz game. It was the first time all five of us had gone. Alexis was the busiest as usual, but between the popcorn and the ice cream they all had a good time.


4 comments:

Jami said...

I'm glad that you got to take your kids!! It looks like you had a lot of fun (although it would have been funner with us!!! maybe next time!)

Justin said...

Yeah, some day we should allow our youngest to meet each other!

Julianna said...

Oh, good old BFFs.

Craig and Janalyn said...

Justin!! Thanks for visiting my blog, I will put you guys on mine! I am soooo jealous, I would love to go to a Jazz game! My kids would rather go with YOU though, because we don't buy them popcorn and ice cream at games!