Monday, June 9, 2008

Makeup

Missy and I have been really amazed at how different each of our children are. With Hunter and Amelia we were very lucky in that neither of them really got into things when they were small(er). The drawers were safe...the cupboards were safe...Missy's purse was safe...

Our sweet little blond hair blue eyed child is very different than her siblings in many ways including her hair and eyes. She definately likes to get into anything and everything. Today she went down to the kitchen, moved a chair to the counter, got into her mother's purse, took out the lipstick and...well, here is what she did.



Isn't she beautiful!

5 comments:

Julianna said...

HE-larious!!!!!

Jami said...

that is so cute!!! What an adorable child!!! She looks beautiful and she knows it!

The Hyding Place said...

She looks so pretty. My kids love make-up as well. We haven't had lipstick episodes, but we had a pretty bad nail polish one. Good luck!!

Ken and Ireta said...

Oh, does that bring back fond memories! Just be glad that it is all on her face! Yes, she does look very beautiful!

Craig and Janalyn said...

One of my boys loved getting into my mascara, the other one really loves perfume. I can't wait to see what my little GIRL gets into. I love this picture Justin! She is so cute.