Monday, November 3, 2008

Alexis

For those of you who know my children, you know they can be very stubborn. I have no idea where they get that from, but they are. :) This series of pictures cracked me up and I had to share. Alexis (she is the easiest to break when she is being stubborn) didn't want to stand still to have her picture taken. In only two minutes she went from a determined stubborn child pulling away from Missy (the arm trying to hold Lexi still for a picture), to a happy child posing for the camera. What fun!!

















8 comments:

Jami said...

those are the cutest costumes!

Julianna said...

So hilarious!

Ken and Ireta said...

Cute pictures! It is about time for a new post.

Missy said...

Yes she is the easiest to break and usually the fastest to break also.

Shellie said...

Nothing but funny!

Nicole said...

I love this Missy, She is so cute even when she was mad.

Tara said...

Hey Girl!! I just wanted to let you know that the Temple Craft "Update" is posted on the "Gettin' Her Craft On" blog. Laters, Tara

c strunk said...

You may want to consider updating this...